Joomla is a very robust content management system. It is the second most widely-used CMS that powers millions of website on the internet. After installing Joomla on your web host, you will notice that the word “Home”, which is the title for your home page, is displayed on the front page of your website.
The steps below will walk you through removing it from the front page of a Joomla 3 site.
1. Log in to the dashboard of your Joomla website.
2. Click on the Menus tab at the top of the page.
3. Click on Main Menu.
4. The Menus: Items (Main Menu) page will appear.
5. Look for Home (Alias: home) in the Title column at the center of the page. Click on Home.
6. The Menus: Edit Item page for Home (Menu Title) will appear.
7. Click on the Page Display tab.
8. Set Show Page Heading to No.
9. Click on the Save button at the top-left corner of the page.
10. It’s done. The word “Home” is now gone from the front page of your Joomla site.